Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009


This morning like every morning since Emmett and Rosalie have joined our family, my children have gotten dressed, eaten their breakfast and then run to Emmett and Rosalie to play outside before school. They have never done this with any of our other dogs. I can honestly say that I have never seen any dogs so wonderful with children. I trust Rose and Emmett more than my own dogs.

Right now the puppies (as my kids call them) are on the deck baking in the sunshine. If I even walk near the door, two curly tails start wagging and Emmett will roll over to have his belly rubbed. And if you stop, he gently lays his paw on your arm to keep you rubbing! Rose is a little more shy, but last night she let me rub her belly for the first time...I feel like we've finally won her trust. She's always been sweet, but earning her trust is so rewarding. I hope someone will want to love them as much as we do!





No comments:

Post a Comment